In this workshop you’re going to build a connected object based on a Raspberry Pi 3 board. Control the room’s temperature, detect motion of an object and so much more… This ludic workshop is a first step in the world of internet connected objects (IoT), it will cast some light on the silent revolution that is under way…
- Build your own connected object
- Improve the cohesion of your teams
- Spend a funny and playful moment intelligently
- 1 day
- 325 € HT per person (from 3 people)
- This includes A Raspberry Pi 3, one multi-sensor, one SD Card and one power supply for each participant
- The micro-controler revolution and connected objects (presentation)
- Presentation of the program and possible constitutions of teams
- Build of your connected object
- Test of different sensors
- Control from mobile phone
- Build your first application using sensors
- Going further with connected objects
Who is this workshop for ?
- Everybody that wants to build its own conneted object and understand how IoT works.
Your speaker and animator will be an experienced professional in digital making and rapid prototyping.
- None. Everyone can attend this workshop.
Advantages of this workshop
- You will build your own first connected object
- You will discover all the size of things that will be possible with IoT
- We bring all you need to build your objects
- You will come back home with your own connected object to use.
We organize this workshop on demand.Register for this workshop